[AASL][AAHL] Tuesday Tests: Trigonometric identities

Welcome back to Tuesday Tests.

Here we are, one of the topics that blocks many of you from getting a 7 at SL or HL: trigonometric equations, inequalities and identities.

I have a bias for this topic (those of you who have taken my mocks know precisely what I mean) and my questions tend to be on the harder side than what you'd get on your exam paper. It's always a good thing right? :3

This set of tests serves as a continuation of the Trigonometry tests series. Enjoy while it lasts!

Announcements

- I might not have time to write and upload a set of tests next week. Uni's started and I don't have access to my PC when I'm on campus.

- MOCKS! This will take up a decent chunk of the break between lectures I have during the next couple weeks. But hey, this is what I love doing. :D


With that out of the way, here are our tests.

AASL:


AASL Answers:


AAHL:

AAHL Answers:

To N21s:  good luck! 8 more weeks to go y'all.

Credits:  AdventurousAndrew#7499


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Survival Guide] AASL Version

Collection of Resources: Algebruh

Collection of Unit Tests: cUrVed TrApEzOId