[Survival Guide] AASL Version

Hello hello hello!

I am now back with a fancy project - the ultimate Survival Guide for AASL.

If you're struggling and you want an all-in-one Survival Guide, this is it!

What's in the Revision Guide?

Packed inside this booklet are a series of statements for you to check if you're prepared to get a solid 4 (or even a 5!) on the official exams. You'll also have questions on the right column to check if you know what you're doing. Answers not included.

I know y'all don't have time to do all the stuff in hundreds of pages of the RG, and it's hard to find a revision checklist like this online, so I might as well make it available for everyone interested. c;

Disclaimer

I've tried my best to only include topics that usually pop up quite early on the exams, but do not sue me if the questions on the exam do not exactly match with my preds. 

Compacting two years of content in a 15-page document means some content will be left out deliberately (you don't need to solve trig inequality for grade 4) and some weird nasty stuff that IB likes to throw at you toward the end of the paper.



Good luck kiddos - everything will be alright.

 

Survival Papers:

These papers are written to accompany the Survival Guide, targeting at students who just want maths to be over. Stronger students are encouraged to use these papers to diagnose their gaps.

Survival Paper A1

Survival Paper A2 

Survival Paper A3

Survival Paper A4 

Survival Paper A5

Survival Paper B1 

 

Credit: AdventurousAndrew#7499 (unless otherwise stated in the question)

Comments

  1. Hello! I am a new-to-IB teacher but have been teaching for 23 years. I was wondering if you have or can make an ultimate survival guide for AI SL, by any chance? THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED! Please let me know. If not, I shall work on one. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, it's Andrew! I was thinking of making the survival guide for AISL for SO LONG (since last year?) but I put it off because most of the content is geared towards AA courses. We could work on it together if you're interested - I'm sure I have a rough outline on my laptop but didn't get around writing the actual booklet!

      Delete
    2. That would literally be amazing! Between the both of us, I’m sure we can bang this out pretty quickly. If you can, share what you have with me, and I will add to it. Please let me know what I can do. APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE and willingness!!

      Delete
    3. Would you mind sharing your email? Ty! c:

      Delete
    4. prof.varghese@kappainternational.org Looking forward to collaborating! This week I'm pretty flexible so we can probably be done by the end of the week!

      Delete
  2. Hey Andrew, thank you so much for this website its absolutely amazing! A lot of these questions are quite difficult, and I have trouble approaching them. Do you have any resources that I can refer to bridge the gap between those sort of intermediate questions and the more difficult questions on here? Maybe papers from some other syllabus etc.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words! I'd recommend having a look at A-level exams (both UK A-level and Cambridge International A-level) - I'd say in many cases their questions are right in between the 'a' and 'e' questions, especially CAIE!

      Gl with your studies!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Collection of Resources: Algebruh

Collection of Unit Tests: cUrVed TrApEzOId