[AAHL] Complex numbers

Hi there kiddos!

I hope everyone's doing well. The last week was BRUTAL - didn't know how I survived that. That being said, the less time I have to do work, the more willing I am to procrastinate, so I'm glad to report that I finally end the probability streak and move on to everyone's dreaded favourite topic - complex numbers.

For AAHL, it is vital that you know how to work with complex numbers and relate it to other topics such as trigonometric functions, calculus and vectors.

AAHL


AAHL Answers

Good luck y'all. Complex numbers is usually poorly done - if you know what you're doin' you're already ahead of the game.

Update: Answers to Standard 1, Q3 fixed - thanks to the person who pointed it out! :D

Enjoy! c:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Survival Guide] AASL Version

Collection of Resources: Algebruh

Collection of Unit Tests: cUrVed TrApEzOId