[AAHL][AIHL][AASL][AISL] Sequences and series

This is the first time we have the FULL HOUSE on this website!

It's Tuesday and I'm back with FOUR (yes, four) tests this round mainly because they're pretty much identical for all courses on sequences and series.

Even though I do expect that most people have covered this topic by now, including M23s (god I'm old), this should still be a challenging for everyone, especially AISL. I feel kinda bad for not writing a totally different paper for ya, but I'm treating you guys in the same way as the AASL kiddos because the two courses are supposed to be equivalent.

Since I'm in the mood to write stuffs, there might be another post re Optimisation using calculus, something I've had a chance to teach yesterday. This is a poorly done topic most of the time - so I think my advice can help some people out.


Alright, boys and girls and bis and everyone in between, behold.

AAHL

AAHL Answers

AIHL

AIHL Answers

AASL

AASL Answers

AISL

AISL Answers

If you have any questions, please let me know on the website or via Discord.

Credits: AdventurousAndrew#7499 (aka my Discord username)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Survival Guide] AASL Version

Collection of Resources: Algebruh

Collection of Unit Tests: cUrVed TrApEzOId