[AAHL] DE and power series

Wednesday, December 15th, 2021

It's hard to write when you're not really in the mood.

I'm done with some of my finals. Two more to go - I think I'm somewhat prepared but can't wait to be proven wrong.

Definitely running short of papers to share with y'all, but that's alright because I still have spares! This marks the end of the unit tests for AAHL. It's been quite a ride.

This test is on 1st order differential equations and Maclaurin series. The format is slightly different - you have all the questions on the same page and 5 pages to answer the questions, similar to your section B-style questions. I want y'all to be able to present your work in an organised manner no matter what you do or where you go for uni.

QP:


Answers:


Credits: AdventurousAndrew#7499 except Maclaurin series, Q3.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Survival Guide] AASL Version

Collection of Resources: Algebruh

Collection of Unit Tests: cUrVed TrApEzOId