[AAHL][AASL] Logs and exponential [Unit Test v2]

Hello hello!

I'm bacc with my favourite topic in the course: logs!

Here's some logs for you.


Jokes aside, you'll see logs poppin' up everywhere in the course, especially AAHL.

Integration, yup. Exponential equations, yup. Modelling, yup. Sequences and series, totally.

Without any further ado, allow me to present the second round of logs tests! You may have noticed I got a little softer and let you have a little more time. Ultimately, I want you to show off what you can do, so you should be relatively fast but not rushing.

AASL:

AASL Answers:

AAHL:

AAHL Answers:

May the odds be ever in your favour. c:
Enjoy your summer and remember to spend some times touching logs (or grass, whatever you prefer!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Survival Guide] AASL Version

Collection of Resources: Algebruh

Collection of Unit Tests: cUrVed TrApEzOId