[AAHL] Further Calculus (Unit Test v2.2)

Hello hello hello!

You may have wondered where have I been in the last month. June was pretty busy for me, especially in the first half of the month. Also I've been thinking about revamping the trigonometry units, making sure that every one of you can easily solve most trig equations on your exams, so that's taking up some time as well.

Now I'm back with a unit test on Further Calculus, covering Maclaurin series and differential equations. These topics are not inherently challenging but it'll poke all the holes in your differential and integral calculus.

The usual plugs before we get on:

  • I'm available for private and group tutoring - just fill out the form and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
  • Let me know if there's any resources you want me to make. Can't make any promises but I'll consider it for sure!

 

Allow me to introduce the McClaury test!


and the MS:


Comments