[AAHL][AASL] Revision Guide: Topics 1.2-1.3

Hello hello!

After a successful launch of Revision Guide for topic 1.1 (sequences and series), I am now back with topics 1.2-1.3... after a month. I apologise for the long wait.

This time around, we have proofs and logarithms. Some parts of 1.2 Proofs are only for HL students - these are clearly indicated in the booklet. Like the previous version, the questions are coded by my interpretation of the difficulty using the scale on page 2.

I have to admit that this booklet isn't perfect (there's a LOT more we could do with exponential and logarithmic equations), but due to the space restraints and that I don't wanna include questions that span several topics, I've "shortened" this section down to about 10-ish questions.

Ladies and gentlemen, here it is:


Good luck with your preparation kiddos. With 6 weeks before the first exam, the heat is on.

Remember to take care of yourselves. c;

Until next time,

Andrew 

Credits: AdventurousAndrew#7499, unless otherwise stated in the question. ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Survival Guide] AASL Version

Collection of Resources: Algebruh

Collection of Unit Tests: cUrVed TrApEzOId