[AAHL] Revision Guide: Topic 1.6 and the entire booklet

Hi.

Yes.

Another month or two flew by before I could release this last bit of topic 1 - complex numbers. As mentioned in the document, I didn't include simple examples because y'all should be able to do them by the time you read this document. Don't be shocked that I didn't start with "adding complex numbers in Cartesian form". There are certainly one or two questions like that in the practice section if you do need a brief recap.

Unsurprisingly these booklets take a WHILE to write, so I don't think I can finish the entire course this year. Will try to chuck out topic 2 and 5 though, alongside the mocks and the spreadsheet of topics I mentioned last time.

Enjoy the summer, everyone not in Aus/NZ! :D

I'll see y'all again soon! c:

Andrew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Survival Guide] AASL Version

Collection of Resources: Algebruh

Collection of Unit Tests: cUrVed TrApEzOId