[AAHL][AASL] (v2) Trig identities

Hello hoomans.

With less than two weeks before the M23 mocks, I hope everyone's getting ready for the heat. It always shows how long I've been on the server after each exam season: some people were just pre-IB but now are graduating in three months!

Today I'd like to present my absolute favourite: trig identities unit test! Some of you already know I have an abusive relationship with trig: I like it way more than I should. But allow me to put it this way: dealing with trig identities is like solving a puzzle. Yes, it's hard. Yes, sometimes you're stuck. Yes, it's annoying. But it's fun and rewarding when you get it right!

AAHL:


AAHL Answers:


AASL:

AASL Answers:


Good luck have fun!

Andrew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Survival Guide] AASL Version

Collection of Resources: Algebruh

Collection of Unit Tests: cUrVed TrApEzOId